NMTD Tumblr Text Posts

Sick of Nothing Much to Do yet? I'm not XP

The NMTD fandom is one of my favorite fandoms I've been a part of (out of the many, many, MANY). They're the typical fandom. They have inside jokes, nicknames for things, fan art and videos (both amazing and silly), etc. Also they are SUPER nice. Whenever they disagree on something, they all accept the opposing opinions and handle it maturely. We're all one big happy family.

Anyways, Tumblr is the ultimate fandom website where you go to post your thoughts and feelings, and rave with other fans (it's not just for that, but we're focusing on that aspect in this post). I've selected a couple of my favorite text posts (posts with only text on them) and made a graphic using them (and NMTD pictures).

CREDIT TO:
basicallylizziebennet
bisexualdanegan
fitzimmonsing
i-signed-up-for-spirits
lostinevelynsworld
monzicah
scatter--the--nuns
thatgingerkiwichick
Click to enlarge
Read my blog post on Nothing Much to Do HERE

Comments

Popular Posts