Life of a Bean Shipper

Same template as NMTD Text Posts (seen HERE).

Everyone on Tumblr loved the text post one. So since NMTD is almost over (*cries*) and we got the long (long long LOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG)-awaited Bean-centric fluffy episode last night, I made a graphic. More specifically, a sequel to NMTD Tumblr Text Posts.

Some notes: 1) "Beadick" is another ship name for "Bean". The more commonly used one. I prefer Bean though. 2) I know the Calvin and Hobbes one is not technically a text post, but I had to use it because it sums up what everybody has been feeling (and lots of people reuse it on their text posts as a reaction photo)

CREDIT TO:
huntersdontconsultamateurs
itsnotliketherearehillshere
i-signed-up-for-spirits
julyice
la-vida-musica
mamatheangels
qiunnjames

WARNING FOR SPOILERS (if you do or are planning on watching NMTD)
Click to enlarge
Read my blog post on Nothing Much to Do HERE

Comments

Popular Posts