Zach Levi

It's been a while since I made a graphic. I've been rewatching/finishing a show I started a while back, Chuck. A goodie, I'll tell you. I never actually finished it though. I know, me actually not finishing a show? Shocker. Anyways, with all its goodness, the one thing I especially love about it, is the star… my one true love, Zachary Levi.

I've had a crush on him for a long time. I had heard his name once or twice in the early years, but he called attention to himself (at least to me) when he landed the role of Flynn Rider in Disney's Tangled. As the Disney obsessor that I am, I looked into that movie long before it came out and watched all the interviews and media footage I could find, which is how I became acquainted with this actor who would be playing the leading man in this (at the time) new flick of my favorite fairytale… and that's when I was hooked.

Honestly, aside from him being adorably cute, he's funny, charming, friendly, down-to-earth, nerdy, a great actor, and can sing! What else could you ask for?

So to avoid sounding totally creepy and fangirlish (too late), I'll cut my rant short and present you with my creations:

Comments

Popular Posts