Video Thumbnails

In case you didn't know, I make videos in my spare time. Just stupid little music videos starring (mostly) me. I would like to have others in them, but usually those around either don't know the song, won't help, or aren't as enthused as I am about the project. So I carry on with my little one-woman shows. Anyways, I've created many videos over the years using my green screen. They mainly consist of stupid little songs from my childhood such as VeggieTales and whatnot.

Over the past couple days, I've created some thumbnails for these videos. So instead of just looking at a random screenshot from the video, it's an actual visual representation of what the video is about, including the characters, the title, props, etc.

So here we are. They're not TOO polished since they're meant to be very small, but hey…

You can watch my videos on YouTube. My username is pimpernelgirl. Or you can go to this playlist.

Comments

Popular Posts