Captain Moroni

You can see my full explanation HERE. But basically, I've been writing a book for the past six or seven years and recently it's finally been turning into something. I wanted to create a desktop in unison with it, so I started searching for a picture of Captain Moroni.

At first, I was only intending to use whatever picture I found as the desktop, but then I found this picture:
And thought "hey that looks like a picture that needs a quote beside it". So I started to tweak it. I haven't tried extending a background in a really long time. (Not since that Elsa picture HERE). Mostly because it's ridiculously time-consuming! It kind of depends on the picture. This one didn't take too long since the background wasn't all that complicated and could blend together easily with the pieces I cut out. The mountains were kind of a pain to put together without looking too repetitive.

Anyways, I made a couple different versions:

This is the finished version, blank:
This is the one I use for my desktop as a motivator:
And some others:

Comments

Popular Posts