PIZZA: A Graphic

No not the food, the Nothing Much to Do episode titled "PIZZA". My favorite episode. I can quote it word for word. Actually, it's my favorite scene in the original Shakespeare play too, where he's just so far gone and up in the clouds that he doesn't catch on to her sarcasm (""against my will, I am sent to bid you come in to dinner". There's a double meaning in that.") XDD. And they adapt it hilariously well here!

Anyways, tangents... the series has ended and I wanted one last hurrah before my obsession began to fade away. This idea just sort of popped into my head this morning: the entire script along with pictures. Not just quotes, the entire script. So that's what I did. While the series is full of great one-liners, this episode has some of my favorite dialog and is full of hilarious facial reactions. So it needed a tribute all on its own.

So here we are:
Alternate:

Watch the episode:

Read my blog post on Nothing Much to Do HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts