Animania!

Our internet was being EXTREMELY unbearably slow yesterday so I had limited resources of entertainment. I made a movie *shrug* (for the first time in AGES). And I also decided to make another graphic. But then without internet, I was stuck with my limited pictures. I recently made a blog post about the show Animaniacs (which you can read HERE), and since I just finished watching every single episode (after a long feat over quite some time of watching one here and there when I had time), I chose that as my subject.

I cannot even express to you how hilarious this show is! I actually laughed out loud sometimes. You wouldn't really expect that from a kids' show. I guess it's just got all my sense(s) of humor wrapped up into one. Anyways…

Since my resources were limited, I chose to fall back on the picture-over-quotes as seen in Pizza: A Graphic. I had THE  hardest time choosing my favorite quotes because there's so many priceless things in there. But that was the hardest part. I had the pictures already from the blog post. I made the background simply using colored rectangles based on the colors of the Animaniacs title card (also the characters themselves).

And that's it! So here we are (and don't worry. The quotes are still funny and entertaining without having seen the show):

Comments

Popular Posts