Sherlock vs. Psych

It's been a while since I posted a graphic on here. I haven't really had a lot of time for making any.
So I've been binge-watching Sherlock lately. Love that show! So many great moments.
Then I remembered another great detective show: Psych. That show has some priceless lines!
I actually got the idea for this project after watching THIS video. I realized I really liked how the two shows mashed up.
In the past, I've made mashups of Pride and Prejudice vs. The Lizzie Bennet Diaries (SEE HERE and HERE) or The Lizzie Bennet Diaries vs. Friends (SEE HERE). Mashups are challenging because you have to find the perfect moments/screenshots to match up with the quotes you've selected. I mean, they're not outrageously hard in terms of cropping pictures, photoshopping things, or whatever. But just finding all your material and matching up everything perfectly. It takes some time. Plus, you have to know your sources pretty well. It's a good thing I've seen Sherlock about a thousand times.
Like I have said previously, I've taken some of my favorite (usable) quotes from Psych and changed some of the pronouns to fit Sherlock.

So, without further ado, here are the final products (click to enlarge):

Comments

Popular Posts