Photo Project- Cosplay (Animaniacs)

A little over a month ago, I had the idea of doing a cosplay photo shoot (def. cosplay: the practice of dressing up as a character from a movie, book, or video game). I got the idea for Animaniacs because I had these ENORMOUS baggy khaki pants that were perfect for Yakko. That's basically what started the idea. In one night, I had the entire Yakko outfit put together from things in my closet and our costume closet. After I changed out of it, I sort of wanted to do Dot and Wakko too, but I didn't have all the right stuff. I looked online and found everything I needed. Before I knew it, I was buying it (very cheap, mind you. I'm not that crazy).

Dot's outfit arrived within the week and I began the photo shoot for her and Yakko. Wakko's costume… took a bit longer. His hat was the last to arrive. TWO WEEKS LATER! In the meantime, I decided I would do Dr. Scratchansniff. I only had to order a bald cap which arrived within a few days. Let me tell you, that thing is a pain in the neck (literally). I was washing the glue and the liquid elastic out of my hair for like two days.

I recruited Afton for Hello Nurse because I cannot handle wigs and I was not going to bleach my hair blonde just for a quick photo shoot. She was happy to contribute.

After I took the pictures, I had to cut out each character and edit them together, add props, and/or put them over a background. I created some awesome backgrounds on my computer which took probably the most amount of time (aside from cutting out the characters).

Read my blog post about Animaniacs HERE

So without further ado, my photo project (click to enlarge):

Logo:

Characters:

Yakko:

Wakko:

Dot (Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca III):

Dr. Scratchansniff:


The Warner brothers (and the Warner sister):

Warners and Scratchansniff:

Oogling Hello Nurse

SHOW ICONS:
Wakko's gaggy bag:
Dot's pet

"Goodnight, everybody!"

Wheel of Morality:

"Helloooooo Nurse!"

Yakko's World (Nations of the World):

Read my blog post about Animaniacs HERE

Comments

Popular Posts