Joker background

I've been on a bit of a Batman kick lately, so obviously I needed a desktop picture. Joker's always been one of my favorite villains, not just from Batman, but out of any villain ever created. He's funny, he's clever, and of course completely wacko. Then I just love his design, no matter what version; with the purple suit and colorful necktie and shirt, his white face, green hair, and those red lips always spread into that psycho menacing grin. I am particularly fond of the traditional version which the animated series sort of sticks to. So I found this picture someone drew of the Joker from the animated series, but gave him a little more shadow and depth, making him look a bit more ominous. And I love any picture where he's holding cards up like that. It's just so… him!

I didn't really do much. Just the typical extension you've seen in many of my previous posts. The original picture was a square so I extended the background with a dark gray color so it would fit my desktop. I also added the caption. I didn't type it, I found it on another picture while browsing Google and it worked. It's one of his iconic quotes.

Without further ado, my Joker background:

Comments

Popular Posts