Dr. Horrible

For the first time in a VERY long time, I put my entire music library on shuffle. That meant a lot of old, weird stuff started playing. The Wiggles songs, random audio clips, old Young Women's songs, and all sorts of stuff I forgot I even had. It wasn't all weird stuff though, I rediscovered some old loves and was having some fun living in nostalgia land. Then one song came up: "Brand New Day" from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. I was listening to it with a smile on my face like, "Ha! I totally forgot I bought this album.". Yes, I really did a few years back. I bought the entire soundtrack album. After I finished listening to that song, I searched the album and listened to the entire thing. I forgot how good those songs were. After I finished, I was suddenly in the mood to actually watch the show. So that's what I did.

What a great show! All the feels! All. The. FEELS!!! I didn't know who Joss Whedon was when I first watched it, but now that I do, I am not surprised it took the turn that it did. And now that I know what to expect, I appreciate the art of the plot, the great music, the cheesy acting, the very quotable script, and well... everything about it. Neil Patrick Harris is one of my favorite people!

Now that I've finished it, I decided to make a little something for it:

Comments

Popular Posts