Preview/Experiments- Photo Project

Soon I will be doing a project with actual photos that I will be taking myself. The twist is that I will be editing the photos together later using my graphic designs skills.

This is a cosplay project. The idea is, I am dressing up as all the characters (except for one, Afton has agreed to help me out), which I will photograph separately, then edit them together afterwards with some special effects included in some of them.

Last night I did some experiments. They are very quick and sloppy, but you get the idea. The final product will be much better. The actual photos will be taken against a plain backdrop with better lighting so that I can cut them out easier, plus they will be in actual costume with hair and makeup.

But you get the idea…
 

Comments

Popular Posts