A Graphic Not About a TV Show… Psych!

Psych is literally one of the best shows ever made. It's funny, it keeps you wondering, it's got good stories, the actors all have great chemistry, the writing/lines are freakin' fantastic (I'm convinced half of it is ad-libbed), and the characters are all just awesome. But like I said, the writing/lines… just yes! Seriously, this show is one of the most quotable shows. And like I said, it is hilarious! So I chose its most iconic/repeated lines along with the two main characters, and of course the pineapple (which frankly, did you know that was ad-libbed in that first episode? James Roday just randomly grabbed it after the scene was finished: "should I slice this up for the road?". Yup. Ad-libbed. And now it's totally iconic, all in the advertising and everything XD). Anyways, if you haven't seen it, I very highly recommend it. It's on Netflix. (Especially if you're a crime show fan. Even if you're not, it takes a whole new hilarious spin on the crime show genre, but not to the point of spoofing).

Anyways, I digress. I created this sort of spur of the moment. Here we are:

Comments

Popular Posts