EA: Knighthouse

It's been a while since I've made a graphic. I've been so busy with work and stuff, and besides I just haven't had a good subject. However, all that has changed since the discovery of a new show, and more recently the (near) ending of it. You remember the web show on YouTube based on 'Pride and Prejudice', the Lizzie Bennet Diaries? (I've made several graphics in regards to that show). The same people got together to create this show: Emma Approved (based on Jane Austen's 'Emma'). And I LOVE it! So of course, I had to make a graphic for it, using the central couple and an iconic line (from both the show and the book [I am SO glad they included it].)

I suppose I should explain the title. It's the couple's name. Emma WoodHOUSE and Alex KNIGHTley. (And juuuuuust in case someone out there was confused, the EA is Emma Approved):
(Oh, and if anyone is interested in watching this fabulous show, you can start HERE with the first episode. It's only about 4 minutes long). Whether you love Jane Austen or not, it's worth checking out.

Comments

Popular Posts