Lizzie Bennet Diaries

This web show consumed my life for several months back when it was on. Therefore, graphics spawned from my obsession. (Also, one of my favorite templates birthed from this era):
An alternate version of the above graphic with quotes from the show instead of a caption:
This one is sort of an alternate version of the above graphic. It has the same purpose to display all the same quotes, but in a different manner:
This is one of my all-time favorite graphics (I actually made it as a gift to one of my fellow LBD viewers when the show ended):
 An alternate version of the above graphic:
And here's the template that spawned from this obsession. You'll see it used again below, and again in the future:
A couple movie posters:
 I remade the 2005 'Pride and Prejudice' poster for this show. Compare:

Comments

Popular Posts